Changes to the way we are working
We are delighted to announce that from 1st July our clinic in Borehamwood will be reopening. We are also happy to offer home visits where necessary and will continuing to offer virtual appointments. Each appointment can be booked online.
We will be introducing a whole host of changes to the way we operate to ensure the wellbeing of our patients and physiotherapists, which we believe are essential.
Before your Face to Face appointment at On The Go Physio
- When booking your appointment over the phone or online, you will be screened through the use of a number of questions regarding your wellbeing. These may be repeated to you before entering the clinic to ensure that you do not have COVID19 symptoms and are not self-isolating or living with anyone who is. If these are found to be relevant to you, you will be offered a virtual appointment instead.
- Patients must arrive alone unless a chaperone is required. The chaperone will also be screened for COVID19. Please note, no babies or children are allowed to enter the clinic due to infection control.
- You will be asked to wait in the car before your appointment rather than in the waiting room. The treating physiotherapist will telephone you when it is safe to enter. This is to ensure that the clinic has been fully sanitised before you enter.
- Each patient must wear gloves and a mask when entering the clinic. If you do not have one, you will be given one upon entering. We reserve the right to refuse entry if a mask and gloves are not worn.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and/or use provided alcohol gel upon entering the clinic.
What are the hygiene measures being carried out by On The Go Physio?
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing a KN95 mask or 3M 4277+ respirator at all times.
- Your physiotherapist will also be wearing goggles, a single use apron and single use gloves at all times which will be changed after each treatment.
- Your physiotherapist will clean their hands before and after each patient.
- The treatment bed and any equipment used will be sanitised before and after use.
- Tissue paper will be placed on the treatment bed before the patient uses it.
- Please allow 15 minutes in between each face to face appointment to ensure necessary sanitizing measures have been deployed.
- The air vent in the clinic will remain open during the working day to ensure air flow.
After your Face to Face appointment at On The Go Physio
- You will be encouraged to wash your hands before leaving the clinic.
- Please do not remove your face mask until you have left the premises.
- The floor in the waiting room, clinic and toilet will be washed at the end of each working day as will the physiotherapist’s and patient’s chairs.
- The toilet will be disinfected after each use.
- Each therapist will wash their uniform at the end of each working day.
If you prefer a virtual appointment
- You can book this here.
- Prior to your virtual appointment you will be sent a link to the physiotherapist’s screen where your consultation will take place. Please do not click this until the time of your appointment.